A Selection from the forthcoming issue:
1. Carlos Bocanegra: US Soccer team
2. Ronda Rousey features in a hypnotic image you will lose yourself in. That may be by design as the judo master has a knack for lulling her prey into a comfort zone.
According to MMA Rising, she is the No. 1-ranked pound-for-pound female MMA fighter in the world.
“Doing a round of judo is like brushing my hair.”
3. Daniela Hantuchova
‘Talent is one step away from being lazy.’
“I read that when I was 12 and told myself I would do everything could to not let that happen to me.”
4. Abby Wambach: Forward, US Soccer team
5. Suzan Pettersen : Golfer LPGA World # 6
6. US Volleyball team
7. Carmelta Jeter: Sprinter 100m
8. Anna Tunnicliffe: American sailor, most notably of the women’s olympic single-handed (the Laser Radial)
9. Ashton Eaton: US Decathlete
10. Sana Masters: The Paralympic rower tells ESPN that she doesn’t have specially designed rowing legs, but the ones she does have cost $100,000 each, making them far too expensive to get wet.
11. Tyson Chandler: 7′ 1″ 240 lbs
12. Danell Leyva: US Gymnast
13. Maya Gabeira: Big wave surfer